By Jeremy Hritz
Happy Monday, Steel Studians, hope you are doing well, and I hope all of you had a great Father’s Day holiday. A new week is upon us, and there will be no Study Session today before getting back after it tomorrow. I wanted to take a few moments to chart out the many things I am working on and will be publishing this summer. A lot of great content coming your way, and I can’t wait to share it!
Here’s what to expect over the summer months:
- Depth chart analysis for all positions, concluded by my first 53-man roster projection.
- Daily Study Sessions, and 1 The Steel Study Podcast the last week of the month.
- Resumption of The Big Ben Project, which was started last summer. The goal is to finish at least 4 installments this summer.
- Daily Study Sessions and bi-weekly The Steel Study Podcasts.
- Steelers Training Camp coverage beginning July 26th.
- Steelers Training Camp coverage, including live, on-site content August 4th, 5th, and 6th. More details on this coming soon, and excited to share them with you!
- Preseason game coverage and final 53-man roster projection.
- Daily Study Sessions and weekly The Steel Study Podcasts
- 2022 Steelers Season Preview and Prediction (first week of September)
- Regular season coverage kicks off!
- Revamped and upgraded Study Sessions and Steel Study Podcasts!
I am super looking forward to sharing all of this new content with you! Please let me know if there are specific things you’d like to see, and I’ll make it happen!
Have a great week!