By Jeremy Hritz
What is up, Steel Studians, and welcome to episode #269 of the Study Session, in which I get into my 3rd mock draft. QB still holds the first pick, and I make sure the wide receiver position is prioritized, as it is sorely needed. Would love to hear what you think, so be sure to leave your comments below! Much gratitude to you for supporting The Steel Study and for sharing with your family and friends, it means the world to me! Please leave a comment below, drop me a line via email at email@example.com, and also give me a follow on Twitter @SteelStudy. Please also check out the podcast I do with Jim Wexell over on his site, The Steel City Insider, it is called The Steel City Insider Podcast, and you definitely want to check it out!
Study Session, Season #2, Episode #324: 5/21/22: Steelers Saturday Mailbag – The Steel Study Podcast
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #324: 5/21/22: Steelers Saturday Mailbag
- The Steel Study Podcast, Season #2, Episode #47: 5/21/22: Catching Up on Recent Steelers News, Positions with Work Yet to Be Done, and Overcrowded Position Rooms
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #323: 5/20/22: Talkin' Steelers UDRFA Jordan Tucker, OT, University of North Carolina
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #322: 5/19/22: Talkin' Steelers UDRFA Chris Steele, CB, USC
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #321: 5/18/22: Talkin' Steelers UDRFA OL, Chris Owens, University of Alabama