By Jeremy Hritz
Welcome everyone to episode #40 of The Steel Study Podcast! Join me today as I discuss the Steelers draft strategy with all of the current personnel information we have; the concept of The Magician, The Technician, and The Intuition when it comes to analyzing whom I evaluate as the top 3 QBs in this draft class; and why/how this Steelers team will look and feel very different in 2022. Much gratitude to you for supporting The Steel Study and for sharing with your family and friends, it means the world to me! Please leave a comment below, drop me a line via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and also give me a follow on Twitter @SteelStudy. Please also check out the podcast I do with Jim Wexell over on his site, The Steel City Insider, it is called The Steel City Insider Podcast, and you definitely want to check it out!
Study Session, Season #2, Episode #324: 5/21/22: Steelers Saturday Mailbag – The Steel Study Podcast
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #324: 5/21/22: Steelers Saturday Mailbag
- The Steel Study Podcast, Season #2, Episode #47: 5/21/22: Catching Up on Recent Steelers News, Positions with Work Yet to Be Done, and Overcrowded Position Rooms
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #323: 5/20/22: Talkin' Steelers UDRFA Jordan Tucker, OT, University of North Carolina
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #322: 5/19/22: Talkin' Steelers UDRFA Chris Steele, CB, USC
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #321: 5/18/22: Talkin' Steelers UDRFA OL, Chris Owens, University of Alabama