By Jeremy Hritz
What is up, Steel Studians? Welcome to a Daylight Savings’ Edition of the Study Session, and man, has that lost hour hit home. At first what I thought was just remnants from the fog of the lost sleep turned out to be the reality: the Steelers signed Mitchell Trubisky to a 2-year deal. Join me as I share my thoughts on this new Steelers QB. Much gratitude to you for supporting The Steel Study and for sharing with your family and friends, it means the world to me! Please leave a comment below, drop me a line via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and also give me a follow on Twitter @SteelStudy. Please also check out the podcast I do with Jim Wexell over on his site, The Steel City Insider, it is called The Steel City Insider Podcast, and you definitely want to check it out!
Study Session, Season #2, Episode #324: 5/21/22: Steelers Saturday Mailbag – The Steel Study Podcast
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #324: 5/21/22: Steelers Saturday Mailbag
- The Steel Study Podcast, Season #2, Episode #47: 5/21/22: Catching Up on Recent Steelers News, Positions with Work Yet to Be Done, and Overcrowded Position Rooms
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #323: 5/20/22: Talkin' Steelers UDRFA Jordan Tucker, OT, University of North Carolina
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #322: 5/19/22: Talkin' Steelers UDRFA Chris Steele, CB, USC
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #321: 5/18/22: Talkin' Steelers UDRFA OL, Chris Owens, University of Alabama