By Jeremy Hritz
Happy Hump Day, Steel Studians, and welcome to episode #154 of the Study Session! I am your host, Jeremy Hritz, bringing you a new episode in which I talk Tomlin’s Tuesday press conference, the many injuries and COVID impact on the team, and the tragedy of one Le’Veon Bell. As always, thank you for supporting The Steel Study and for sharing my work with your family and friends! I’d love to hear from you, so please email me at email@example.com, and also give me a follow on Twitter @SteelStudy. You can also check out my other podcast with Jim Wexell called The Steelers Insider on Jim’s website, The Steel City Insider, or by clicking here: SI PODCAST. Peace!
The Steel Study Podcast, Episode #30: 12/4/21: It's Steelers/Ravens Week, Everyone's Hurt or Sick, and Jake "The Man Behind Enemy Lines" Joins the Show – The Steel Study Podcast
- The Steel Study Podcast, Episode #30: 12/4/21: It's Steelers/Ravens Week, Everyone's Hurt or Sick, and Jake "The Man Behind Enemy Lines" Joins the Show
- Study Session, Episode #169: 12/4/21: Steelers Saturday Mailbag
- Study Session, Episode #168: 12/3/21: Steelers vs. Ravens Preview and Prediction
- Study Session, Episode #167: 12/2/21: Vince Williams on Devin Bush, Prepping for the Ravens
- Study Session, Episode #166: 12/1/21: Putting the 2021 Steelers inn Historical Context; What to Hope for Big Ben in His Final 6 Games