By Jeremy Hritz
Happy Friday, Steel Studians! Welcome to the end of the week, and the episode in which I preview the Steelers vs. Bears and offer my prediction for Monday’s game. This primetime game will be all about stopping the run on defense and generating the run on offense. As always, thank you for supporting The Steel Study and for sharing my work with your family and friends! I’d love to hear from you, so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and also give me a follow on Twitter @SteelStudy. You can also check out my other podcast with Jim Wexell called The Steelers Insider on Jim’s website, The Steel City Insider, or by clicking here: SI PODCAST. Peace!
The Steel Study Podcast, Episode #30: 12/4/21: It's Steelers/Ravens Week, Everyone's Hurt or Sick, and Jake "The Man Behind Enemy Lines" Joins the Show – The Steel Study Podcast
- The Steel Study Podcast, Episode #30: 12/4/21: It's Steelers/Ravens Week, Everyone's Hurt or Sick, and Jake "The Man Behind Enemy Lines" Joins the Show
- Study Session, Episode #169: 12/4/21: Steelers Saturday Mailbag
- Study Session, Episode #168: 12/3/21: Steelers vs. Ravens Preview and Prediction
- Study Session, Episode #167: 12/2/21: Vince Williams on Devin Bush, Prepping for the Ravens
- Study Session, Episode #166: 12/1/21: Putting the 2021 Steelers inn Historical Context; What to Hope for Big Ben in His Final 6 Games