By Jeremy Hritz
Happy Practice Friday, Steel Studians! Welcome to episode #130 of the Study Session! I’m super grateful that you have chosen to join me here today, as I discuss the bye week and some potential changes the Steelers could make to better the team before their showdown with the Cleveland Browns. As always, thank you for supporting The Steel Study and for sharing my work with your family and friends! I’d love to hear from you, so please email me at email@example.com, and also give me a follow on Twitter @SteelStudy. You can also check out my other podcast with Jim Wexell called The Steelers Insider on Jim’s website, The Steel City Insider, or by clicking here: SI PODCAST. Peace!
The Steel Study Podcast, Episode #30: 12/4/21: It's Steelers/Ravens Week, Everyone's Hurt or Sick, and Jake "The Man Behind Enemy Lines" Joins the Show – The Steel Study Podcast
- The Steel Study Podcast, Episode #30: 12/4/21: It's Steelers/Ravens Week, Everyone's Hurt or Sick, and Jake "The Man Behind Enemy Lines" Joins the Show
- Study Session, Episode #169: 12/4/21: Steelers Saturday Mailbag
- Study Session, Episode #168: 12/3/21: Steelers vs. Ravens Preview and Prediction
- Study Session, Episode #167: 12/2/21: Vince Williams on Devin Bush, Prepping for the Ravens
- Study Session, Episode #166: 12/1/21: Putting the 2021 Steelers inn Historical Context; What to Hope for Big Ben in His Final 6 Games