By Jeremy Hritz
Happy Tuesday, Steel Studians, and welcome to episode #121 of the Study Session! Everything is better following a win, and that includes this Tuesday episode. Join me as I provide a more detailed analysis of the Steelers win over the Broncos and offer a preview of where this team can trend if they continue to play as they did on Sunday on offense. As always, thank you for supporting The Steel Study and for sharing my work with your family and friends! I’d love to hear from you, so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and also give me a follow on Twitter @SteelStudy. Peace!
Study Session, Episode #126: 10/17/21: Last Minute Primer for Steelers Vs. Seahawks – The Steel Study Podcast
- Study Session, Episode #126: 10/17/21: Last Minute Primer for Steelers Vs. Seahawks
- The Steel Study Podcast, Episode #25: 10/16/21: Previewing and Predicting Steelers Vs. Seahawks; Return of the History Nugget: Who Is Thomas Brady?
- Study Session, Episode #125: 10/16/21: Saturday Steelers Mailbag
- Study Session, Episode #124: 10/15/21: Talking Steelers Injury Report, Pat Freiermuth Getting More Involved, and the AFC North Games This Weekend
- Study Session, Episode #123: 10/14/21: James Washington's Time to Shine, Will JuJu Return?