By Jeremy Hritz
It’s Friday, Studians, what a beautiful day! Thank you for joining me as I preview the Steelers battle against the Green Bay Packers, and offer my prediction for how the contest will play out. There definitely will be improvement from the Steelers, but will it be enough? As always, thank you for supporting The Steel Study and for sharing my work with your family and friends! I’d love to hear from you, so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and also give me a follow on Twitter @SteelStudy. Peace!
Study Session, Episode #133: 10/25/21: Halloween Game Against the Browns Is the Biggest for the Steelers in 2021 – The Steel Study Podcast
- Study Session, Episode #133: 10/25/21: Halloween Game Against the Browns Is the Biggest for the Steelers in 2021
- Study Session, Episode #132: 10/23/21: Steelers Saturday Mail Bag
- The Steel Study Podcast, Episode #26: 10/23/21: Who Are the 2021 Steelers? A Look Ahead to the 2022 Roster
- Study Session, Episode #131: 10/22/21: Talking Steelers Stats, Rankings After First 6 Games
- Study Session, Episode #130: 10/21/21: Steelers Need to Get Reflective and Adjust Over the Bye