By Jeremy Hritz
Welcome to episode #22 of The Steel Study Podcast! I am super grateful you are joining me today on the podcast, as I preview the Bengals visiting the Steelers and provide my prediction for the game. This won’t be an easy one for the Steelers, and I give my keys to victory, which include commiting to the running game, attacking the middle of the field, and consistently pressuring Joe Burrow. Enjoy! As always, thank you for being a supporter of The Steel Study, it means the world to me! I’d love to hear from you, so please email me at email@example.com, and also give me a follow on Twitter @SteelStudy. Peace!
Study Session, Episode #133: 10/25/21: Halloween Game Against the Browns Is the Biggest for the Steelers in 2021 – The Steel Study Podcast
- Study Session, Episode #133: 10/25/21: Halloween Game Against the Browns Is the Biggest for the Steelers in 2021
- Study Session, Episode #132: 10/23/21: Steelers Saturday Mail Bag
- The Steel Study Podcast, Episode #26: 10/23/21: Who Are the 2021 Steelers? A Look Ahead to the 2022 Roster
- Study Session, Episode #131: 10/22/21: Talking Steelers Stats, Rankings After First 6 Games
- Study Session, Episode #130: 10/21/21: Steelers Need to Get Reflective and Adjust Over the Bye