By Jeremy Hritz
Welcome to The Steel Study Podcast, episode #15! I am your host, Jeremy Hritz, and glad to welcome you back for another edition of the show! Tonight, I give a recap of the Friday Night Lights Practice at Heinz Field, discuss those players whose arrow is pointed up/down based on the first two weeks of training camp, in addition to dropping a history nugget about undrafted rookie free agents and the Steelers.
As always, thank you for supporting The Steel Study and for reading/listening to my work–it means the world to me! I’d love to hear from you, so please drop me a line at email@example.com and give me a follow on Twitter @SteelStudy.
Much love to Akira the Don for letting me utilize his music on the show. You can follow Akira @AkiratheDon on Twitter. Dude is life-changing!
Have a great weekend, and here we come August! Peace!
Study Session, Episode #104: 9/22/21: Run the Ball, Run the Ball, Run the Ball, and Mike Tomlin's Press Conference – The Steel Study Podcast
- Study Session, Episode #104: 9/22/21: Run the Ball, Run the Ball, Run the Ball, and Mike Tomlin's Press Conference
- Study Session, Episode #103: 9/21/21: It's Going to Be OK: Looking at the Positives After the Steelers Loss to the Raiders
- Study Session, Episode #102: 9/20/21: Talkin' Steelers Loss to Raiders and Running Game Woes
- The Steel Study Podcast, Episode #21: 9/18/21: Previewing Raiders @ Steelers + Prediction
- Study Session, Episode #101: 9/17/21: Previewing Raiders at Steelers and Other Black and Gold Nuggets