By Jeremy Hritz
Welcome to The Steel Study Podcast, episode #15! I am your host, Jeremy Hritz, and glad to welcome you back for another edition of the show! Tonight, I give a recap of the Friday Night Lights Practice at Heinz Field, discuss those players whose arrow is pointed up/down based on the first two weeks of training camp, in addition to dropping a history nugget about undrafted rookie free agents and the Steelers.
As always, thank you for supporting The Steel Study and for reading/listening to my work–it means the world to me! I’d love to hear from you, so please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a follow on Twitter @SteelStudy.
Much love to Akira the Don for letting me utilize his music on the show. You can follow Akira @AkiratheDon on Twitter. Dude is life-changing!
Have a great weekend, and here we come August! Peace!
Study Session, Season 2, Episode #216: Evaluating the Steelers Tight End Room, What a Difference a Year Can Make – The Steel Study Podcast
- Study Session, Season 2, Episode #216: Evaluating the Steelers Tight End Room, What a Difference a Year Can Make
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #215: Evaluating the Steelers Running Back Position
- Study Session, Season 2, Episode #214: 1/25/22: Evaluating the Steelers Quarterback Room and Projecting the Draft and Free Agency
- Study Session, Season 2, Episode #213: 1/24/22: Steelers 2022 Offseason Priorities Draft and Free Agency
- Study Session, Episode #212: 1/21/22: Talking the Importance of Disconnecting for the Steelers, 2022 Schedule of Opponents