By Jeremy Hritz
Happy Sunday, Steel Studians! The NFL Draft is complete, and we now know who the new Pittsburgh Steelers are! What a glorious day, and what fun it is going to be figuring out how these new prospects will fit into the system, and what their contributions will be in year #1. I start digging into all of that in episode #44 of The Steel Study Podcast. Much gratitude to you for supporting The Steel Study and for sharing with your family and friends, it means the world to me! Please leave a comment below, drop me a line via email at email@example.com, and also give me a follow on Twitter @SteelStudy. Please also check out the podcast I do with Jim Wexell over on his site, The Steel City Insider, it is called The Steel City Insider Podcast, and you definitely want to check it out!
Study Session, Season #2, Episode #324: 5/21/22: Steelers Saturday Mailbag – The Steel Study Podcast
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #324: 5/21/22: Steelers Saturday Mailbag
- The Steel Study Podcast, Season #2, Episode #47: 5/21/22: Catching Up on Recent Steelers News, Positions with Work Yet to Be Done, and Overcrowded Position Rooms
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #323: 5/20/22: Talkin' Steelers UDRFA Jordan Tucker, OT, University of North Carolina
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #322: 5/19/22: Talkin' Steelers UDRFA Chris Steele, CB, USC
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #321: 5/18/22: Talkin' Steelers UDRFA OL, Chris Owens, University of Alabama