By Jeremy Hritz
Happy Friday, Steel Studians, and welcome to episode #200 of the Study Session! Today is another milestone for The Steel Study, and I want to thank all of the listeners and readers out there for helping me get to episode #200! My gratitude and appreciation to you on this special occasion! Join me today as I put on my hat of optimism and positivity and ask “what if?” and “why not?” about the playoff scenarios for the Steelers this weekend. It’s a lot of fun, and exciting to consider the possibilities, and I hope you enjoy the episode! As always, thank you for supporting The Steel Study and for sharing my work with your family and friends! I’d love to hear from you, so please email me at email@example.com, and also give me a follow on Twitter @SteelStudy. You can also check out my other podcast with Jim Wexell called The Steelers Insider on Jim’s website, The Steel City Insider, or by clicking here: SI PODCAST. Peace!
Study Session, Season 2, Episode #216: Evaluating the Steelers Tight End Room, What a Difference a Year Can Make – The Steel Study Podcast
- Study Session, Season 2, Episode #216: Evaluating the Steelers Tight End Room, What a Difference a Year Can Make
- Study Session, Season #2, Episode #215: Evaluating the Steelers Running Back Position
- Study Session, Season 2, Episode #214: 1/25/22: Evaluating the Steelers Quarterback Room and Projecting the Draft and Free Agency
- Study Session, Season 2, Episode #213: 1/24/22: Steelers 2022 Offseason Priorities Draft and Free Agency
- Study Session, Episode #212: 1/21/22: Talking the Importance of Disconnecting for the Steelers, 2022 Schedule of Opponents