By Jeremy Hritz
What is up, Steel Studians? Happy Practice Friday, and a great Thursday I hope it is for you all! Thank you for joining me on today’s Study Session, where I updated the injury report for this weekend’s contest against the Denver Broncos, but then also take a look at the Steelers Schedule following their 1-3 start to see what their chances are moving forward. As always, thank you for supporting The Steel Study and for sharing my work with your family and friends! I’d love to hear from you, so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and also give me a follow on Twitter @SteelStudy. Peace!
Study Session, Episode #126: 10/17/21: Last Minute Primer for Steelers Vs. Seahawks – The Steel Study Podcast
- Study Session, Episode #126: 10/17/21: Last Minute Primer for Steelers Vs. Seahawks
- The Steel Study Podcast, Episode #25: 10/16/21: Previewing and Predicting Steelers Vs. Seahawks; Return of the History Nugget: Who Is Thomas Brady?
- Study Session, Episode #125: 10/16/21: Saturday Steelers Mailbag
- Study Session, Episode #124: 10/15/21: Talking Steelers Injury Report, Pat Freiermuth Getting More Involved, and the AFC North Games This Weekend
- Study Session, Episode #123: 10/14/21: James Washington's Time to Shine, Will JuJu Return?