By Jeremy Hritz
Welcome to episode #21 of The Steel Study Podcast! I am super grateful you are joining me today on this episode as I preview the Steelers battle against the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday. The Steelers have a chance to move to 2-0, with both wins coming against AFC teams, which can have major implications in the playoff race later in the season. At the conclusion of the episode, I give my prediction. Enjoy! As always, thank you for being a supporter of The Steel Study, it means the world to me! I’d love to hear from you, so please email me at email@example.com, and also give me a follow on Twitter @SteelStudy. Peace!
Study Session, Episode #126: 10/17/21: Last Minute Primer for Steelers Vs. Seahawks – The Steel Study Podcast
- Study Session, Episode #126: 10/17/21: Last Minute Primer for Steelers Vs. Seahawks
- The Steel Study Podcast, Episode #25: 10/16/21: Previewing and Predicting Steelers Vs. Seahawks; Return of the History Nugget: Who Is Thomas Brady?
- Study Session, Episode #125: 10/16/21: Saturday Steelers Mailbag
- Study Session, Episode #124: 10/15/21: Talking Steelers Injury Report, Pat Freiermuth Getting More Involved, and the AFC North Games This Weekend
- Study Session, Episode #123: 10/14/21: James Washington's Time to Shine, Will JuJu Return?