By Jeremy Hritz
The 17th episode of The Steel Study Podcast is here, and I am grateful that once again, Jim Wexell of The Steel City Insider joins me to talk all things Steelers football. In the episode, Jim discusses his experience in Canton from this past weekend, talks about the players he has seen elevate their game in camp practices, who is in position to make the team, in addition to previewing tonight’s preseason contest against the Philadelphia Eagles. It’s a great show, and you want to make sure you check it out before kickoff at 7:30 PM!
I am also pleased to announce that I will be joining Jim for a weekly podcast unique to his site titled The Steelers Insider Podcast, and I will more information regarding that soon. This will be seperate from The Steel Study, but no worries as I will still have daily Study Sessions and a weekly Steel Study Podcast as well. Once the SI Podcast gets rolling, be sure to check it out!
As always, thank you for supporting the Steel Study and for sharing my work with your family and friends, it is appreciated. Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and give the Study a follow on Twitter @SteelStudy. Peace!
Study Session, Episode #126: 10/17/21: Last Minute Primer for Steelers Vs. Seahawks – The Steel Study Podcast
- Study Session, Episode #126: 10/17/21: Last Minute Primer for Steelers Vs. Seahawks
- The Steel Study Podcast, Episode #25: 10/16/21: Previewing and Predicting Steelers Vs. Seahawks; Return of the History Nugget: Who Is Thomas Brady?
- Study Session, Episode #125: 10/16/21: Saturday Steelers Mailbag
- Study Session, Episode #124: 10/15/21: Talking Steelers Injury Report, Pat Freiermuth Getting More Involved, and the AFC North Games This Weekend
- Study Session, Episode #123: 10/14/21: James Washington's Time to Shine, Will JuJu Return?