By Jeremy Hritz
Welcome to episode #16 of The Steel Study Podcast! I am truly grateful for you joining the show today to listen in as I take a deeper dive into my analysis of last night’s Hall of Fame Game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Dallas Cowboys, including a look at how round #1 of the battle between Mason Rudolph and Dwayne Haskins unfolded, and who, if anyone, claimed victory in the first round. As always, thank you for being a listener of the SSP and a supporter of The Steel Study, it means the world to me! Please continue to share with your family and friends, connect with me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Twitter @SteelStudy. Have an amazing weekend! Peace!
Study Session, Episode #212: 1/21/22: Talking the Importance of Disconnecting for the Steelers, 2022 Schedule of Opponents – The Steel Study Podcast
- Study Session, Episode #212: 1/21/22: Talking the Importance of Disconnecting for the Steelers, 2022 Schedule of Opponents
- Study Session, Episode #211: 1/20/22: Talking Steelers QB in 2022
- Study Session, Episode #210: 1/19/22: A Look At Tomlin's Tuesday Press Conference
- Study Session, Episode #209: 1/18/22: A Brief Look Ahead to the Steelers 2022 Offseason
- Study Session, Episode #208: 1/17/22: Closing the Book on the Steelers 2021 Season Following the Loss to the Chiefs, Looking Ahead to 2022