By Jeremy Hritz
Welcome to episode #16 of The Steel Study Podcast! I am truly grateful for you joining the show today to listen in as I take a deeper dive into my analysis of last night’s Hall of Fame Game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Dallas Cowboys, including a look at how round #1 of the battle between Mason Rudolph and Dwayne Haskins unfolded, and who, if anyone, claimed victory in the first round. As always, thank you for being a listener of the SSP and a supporter of The Steel Study, it means the world to me! Please continue to share with your family and friends, connect with me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Twitter @SteelStudy. Have an amazing weekend! Peace!
Study Session, Episode #126: 10/17/21: Last Minute Primer for Steelers Vs. Seahawks – The Steel Study Podcast
- Study Session, Episode #126: 10/17/21: Last Minute Primer for Steelers Vs. Seahawks
- The Steel Study Podcast, Episode #25: 10/16/21: Previewing and Predicting Steelers Vs. Seahawks; Return of the History Nugget: Who Is Thomas Brady?
- Study Session, Episode #125: 10/16/21: Saturday Steelers Mailbag
- Study Session, Episode #124: 10/15/21: Talking Steelers Injury Report, Pat Freiermuth Getting More Involved, and the AFC North Games This Weekend
- Study Session, Episode #123: 10/14/21: James Washington's Time to Shine, Will JuJu Return?