Happy Hump Day, Steel Studians! It’s Wednesday, July 14th, and it is episode #51 of the Study Session! Join me as I give a few updates regarding current Steelers’ news, and then jump into the reports about Ben Roethlisberger’s conditioning this offseason. As always, thank you for listening! Please continue to share The Steel Study with your family and friends! You can drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the site on Twitter @SteelStudy. Peace!
Today, I give a shout-out to another Steel Study supporter on Twitter, Mike F. who you can follow @BurghFanatic412. Thanks for the support Mike, and I hope you have an awesome day and week! Much respect! Please give Mike a follow!
PRO FOOTBALL FOCUS UNOFFICIAL SACK LEADERS – I discuss this data in today’s show, so here it is for your reference.
Study Session, Episode #126: 10/17/21: Last Minute Primer for Steelers Vs. Seahawks – The Steel Study Podcast
- Study Session, Episode #126: 10/17/21: Last Minute Primer for Steelers Vs. Seahawks
- The Steel Study Podcast, Episode #25: 10/16/21: Previewing and Predicting Steelers Vs. Seahawks; Return of the History Nugget: Who Is Thomas Brady?
- Study Session, Episode #125: 10/16/21: Saturday Steelers Mailbag
- Study Session, Episode #124: 10/15/21: Talking Steelers Injury Report, Pat Freiermuth Getting More Involved, and the AFC North Games This Weekend
- Study Session, Episode #123: 10/14/21: James Washington's Time to Shine, Will JuJu Return?